It's already the second week of January; and the year is off to a good start so far. In all my 23 years of living I never set New Year's resolutions, maybe because I thought I wouldn't be able to keep them, however this year that's all going to change. My top three goals for this year all.
- Be more active - swimming, yoga, and walks; I would like to live a more healthy lifestyle.
- Get organized - this is a big problem for me, I'am a disaster. I can never find anything!
- Embraces change - I tend to get content with routine, and have a hard time breaking from it at times it's anxiety inducing, this holds me back a lot of things I want to do.
Some other goals I have that are a bit more fun and interesting are :
- - Learning to knit
- - Take some art classes and other workshops
- - Read more books, particularly novels
- - Sew a dress
- - Go ziplineing
most importantly I want to be happy not worry to much, and enjoy wants around me, I want to explore as I can in my one backyard as I can. do you guys have anything would like to share? I would like to here them. do you guys have anything would like to share? I would like to here them.